Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical

Go down

Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical Empty Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical

Post by superstevies Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm

I am happy to report today that there are still some things good in this world. I do get $200 on an EBTcard for food each month but that is it. In CA. a single guy in his mid 40's & not wife or kids gets no other help at all.

I was talking with my case worker & AGAIN asked if there was anything else I could do to get help with medical needs. I am bi polar, and have severe anxiety issues....I have not been able to take any meds for almost 2 years now and some days it's all I can do to not come unglued.

Well she told me last month to apply for medical again & said I would automatically get turned down but then I would be allowed to get Arrowcare. It's San Bernardino County's version of Obamacare. I was told most county's in the US, have a program like this also in place to start getting the bugs worked out. Obamacare Guinea Pigs so to speak. I don't know how long it will last if The supreme court rules against it, or if Obama looses this fall but in the mean time, I am getting 100% free medical. I have been to the doctors twice, I have gotten my blood pressure meds again, I am seeing a Phsych. & getting my meds for that too. All at no cost. It's a slow process and appts. are about 2 months out....but I can call each day and try to get sooner appts. and so far I have gotten one within 2 weeks.

So I encourage anybody in So. Cal who has medical needs to call your social worker and ask about or if you are in San Bernardino Cty....apply for Arrowcare. It has been a GODSCEND for me. I am told once again most county's in the U.S. have similar programs all called something diff. but works pretty much the same. Ask about it.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical Empty Re: Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 pm

That's great superstevies! Bipolar and anxiety is hard enough to deal with in the first place let alone without meds. I'm so happy for you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical Empty Re: Southern California HEALTH INSURANCE help if not able to get medical

Post by superstevies Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Sick n Tired wrote:That's great superstevies! Bipolar and anxiety is hard enough to deal with in the first place let alone without meds. I'm so happy for you. Smile

Thanks a bunch S&T nice to know somebody out there cares. Hope your summer is a good one so far.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:09 pm

superstevies wrote:
Sick n Tired wrote:That's great superstevies! Bipolar and anxiety is hard enough to deal with in the first place let alone without meds. I'm so happy for you. Smile

Thanks a bunch S&T nice to know somebody out there cares. Hope your summer is a good one so far.

Thanks, I hope yours is too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum