Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 Empty UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Play anything you'd like, for a laugh or very sentimental reasons - add what the tune or video means to you and it will be all that more special... or fun. It's all up to you!!

(Incoming Admins!) Twisted Evil Embarassed bounce affraid

Our Anthem... Onward... Our key to ascension... https://youtu.be/VVBsjFqVQXE

It pays to patiently listen but while speaking there is no gain. 50/50 - let's keep trying to make things right...

... and to 40 year+ band Yes (founder Jon Anderson, we miss your voice), you've composed some many beautiful songs over our years.

Contained in everything I do
There's a love, I feel for you
Proclaimed in everything I write
You're the light
Burning, brightly
Onward through the night
Onward through the night
Onward through the night of my life

Displayed in all the things I see
There's a love you show to me
Portrayed in all the things you say
You're the day
Leading the way
Onward through the night
Onward through the night

Onward through the night
Onward through the night

(God bless - take care of yourselves - believe in tomorrow & 2nd chances, my hand on my heart to you)

And please support each other - support everyone. Don't continue to harm anyone in the process or tear each other down.

Hatred & love - oil & water - together they will never mix.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited by X on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Because 13 turned out not too unlucky at all!)

Back to top Go down

UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 Empty Re: UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
I am no better and neither are you

We're all the same whatever we do

You love me you hate me

You know me and then

Still can't figure out the bag I'm in

I am everyday people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgVOR28iG_o

Back to top Go down

UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 Empty Re: UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm

UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension - Page 4 X10

I need to do this in respect to my true friend Jeff. We lost a very special girl last Thursday. She was to be Jeff's until the end of time but unfortunately she was hit by a car and left too too soon.

She will live in our lives forever. Her name was X. 5 month old Baby X.

Here was what Jeff played when hearing about X. It's a mix of being horrified and losing a love all at the same time. He loved her so much - and more than I even really know. It honestly was way too much for him to take for several days, and will be so for a very long time.

https://youtu.be/U14xSCKQEmM

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 pm

the poor kitty did not even get to grow up.....

I had two cats myself...then one day the outdoor/indoor cat did not come home

(he was always going in a garage down the street) i just know that person had something to do with his disappearance but cant prove it....

Phatty was just to friendly for his own good also......its sad when an animal dies
elvis44102
elvis44102

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 am

Thanks Elvis. I just saw DIRI's post and had to rejoin.

I hope you are doing good. I have a lot to catchup on. Been employed for a few month's contract but see the end in sight within weeks.

My girl X - I was away at the time and DIRI had to keep this news from me for days because of the impact she knew it would have on me. Says a lot for our friend DIRI.

And I do miss my baby X so much. Much more than even I realized I could not hold her, hear her content purring, or give her the treats I brought for her.

So much more, damn it for bad luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:41 am

Sorry to hear about your Cat Jazzy. Losing a loved one is never easy.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 am

Either everyone is gone or I dare who is still out there to top my stuff! Please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 am

Jazzy Jeff wrote:I miss my X no less than the moment she left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7STUTxwdC5A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill, Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still. Wher
e the friends of man and woman do run, When their time on earth is over and done.

For here, between this world and the next, Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest. On this golden land, they wait and they play, Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day. No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness, For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness. Their limbs are restored, their health renewed, Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued. They romp through the grass, without even a care, Until one day they start, and sniff at the air. All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back, Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack. For just at that instant, their eyes have met; Together again, both person and pet. So they run to each other, these friends from long past, The time of their parting is over at last. The sadness they felt while they were apart, Has turned into joy once more in each heart. They embrace with a love that will last forever, And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together."
cat
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9NekaojZPzM%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player&feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=9NekaojZPzM&gl=US

Last edited by DIRI on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a message from me)

Back to top Go down

Post by RookieCAF Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Collective Soul ~ Better Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13mYOXESv18&feature=g-vrec

Listen to it, You'll like it! Awesome!
RookieCAF
RookieCAF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 am

Nothings going to change my world, and nobody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ5WPXxNzPU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

As a member posting within the rules of this forum, especially in support of this forum, deletion of posts because those that "didn't like my personal opinion" is wrong and is censorship.

Forum administrators, DO YOU AGREE?

YES or NO?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:38 am

Not sure what was deleted but I'm sure there must of been a reason. I'll have to check into this and get back to you.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4