Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

+9
pinball
grozecki
Spring9
Jane0218
bth13
Rose
Dazed&Confused
Jobless_in_Ma
JustJody
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 Empty PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

Post by JustJody Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

September Unemployment rates for all states were released this morning.

PA is at 8.3% for September
August - 8.2
July - 7.8

3 month average is 8.1%

I'm assuming the second phase of EB will trigger back on again since it is suppose to if the 3 month average is at 8% or higher. Is this correct??

It would remain at 8% or higher going into October also if October's rate is 7.5% or higher.

Any idea how they will transfer back to the second phase of EB or has it been removed from PA altogether regardless of the unemployment rate??

Last edited by JustJody on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

JustJody

Back to top Go down

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 Empty Re: PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

Post by JustJody Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 pm

bth13 wrote:I received 4 weeks of HUP EB forms in today's mail. They included the weeks ending 11/12, 11/19,11/26 and the current week ending 12/3.
The same standard EB form instructions were enclosed. I am debating calling them and asking them about the dating of my certification. It seems obvious these forms should be dated the day they are actually signed but DOL does not always seem that logical. I am not sure if I should mail all the forms back in the same envelope either. Anyone have any experience in past benefit interruptions.

I would date them with today's date but mail them each in a separate envelope.

JustJody

Back to top Go down

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 4 Empty Re: PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Absolutely right Jody, send each one seperately. On the bottom, note that you received them and the date. Then sign and date using today's date. Don't attach anything and don't mail them together, you don't want one being missed.

Glad to hear PA is starting to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by bth13 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Thank you both for the advice.

bth13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 am

I don't know about the where with all advice, but if it's good and legally binding from this forum then just one more thing. Send it certified!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring9 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Has anyone else in Pennsylvania received their Hup Eb forms in the mail as of today ?

Spring9

Back to top Go down

Post by jsal Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Spring9 wrote:Has anyone else in Pennsylvania received their Hup Eb forms in the mail as of today ?
i have received my hup eb forms 3 weeks ago waited 12 days to get my first payment since june but you have to keep calling and pray you get someone who will not just blow you off!

jsal

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring9 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am

Thanks jsal, I'll give them a call.

Spring9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 pm

aloneinNY51 wrote:I don't know about the where with all advice, but if it's good and legally binding from this forum then just one more thing. Send it certified!

alone,

Please don't post information that has not been checked with PA UC service centers, as mine has.

You cannot send certified mail to the claims dept. It will be returned and just waste your money, further holding up the claim payment.

Secondly, I was instructed by the UC center to send each claim form individually, not all together. Since they are behind due to the trigger dates and rates, you are to note on the forms the date received, complete the form and mail each weeks form back in a seperate envelope. The forms are clearly marked what attachments are acceptable and what are not.

Thank you. While NY may differ, I, myself made the phone calls to PA regarding these questions and therefore know what applies to PA and what doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

spring9, they are seriously behind and not able to hire additional help. I called yesterday and if you have not received your forms by monday, do not wait, call them and get the process started. It is supposed to be automatic, but they admit it isn't. Squeaky wheels get oiled. They admit that most of the problems you are all experiencing with the phone delays is due to the amount of calls from the trigger going back on and the delays in the processing of the initial forms and payments.

Hope that helps, let me know how you make out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

888-313-7284. They are open on Sundays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:34 pm

They have also reported that all payments for the 11/12-11/19 weeks have been processed. If you have not received your payments, please call them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:39 pm

MaryKay, it only meant sense for me to say to send it certified. So that it was sure to not to be lost. I am just a new member offering what I thought made sense. However using a government mail system, using "certified" as one of it's services, to send to a government I guess doesn't make sense. Because it's the government???

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm

I guess we messed up we got our forms and send them in but we sent them in all in one envelope because we cant afford stamps right now. We gotta watch our pennies. Did anyone get paid for the weeks yet?

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Rose, you need to call them. If you dial the UC services center, they tell you that the weeks ending 11/12 and 11/19, all claims have been processed and to check your account. If you haven't received your money, you need to call them and make sure your forms were received, not sent back and paid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:21 pm

aloneinNY51 wrote:MaryKay, it only meant sense for me to say to send it certified. So that it was sure to not to be lost. I am just a new member offering what I thought made sense. However using a government mail system, using "certified" as one of it's services, to send to a government I guess doesn't make sense. Because it's the government???
You do have a point, Alone. My suggestion would be to mail it regular and certified. When 3548 was passed in November, 2009, I mailed my form both ways to ensure that it was received.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring9 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:10 pm

HI MaryKay,
I received 5 claim forms in the mail today. Thanks for making the phone call to the Pa UC service center. I will follow the instructions as noted above. Thanks so much for all that you do Smile

Spring9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:37 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
aloneinNY51 wrote:MaryKay, it only meant sense for me to say to send it certified. So that it was sure to not to be lost. I am just a new member offering what I thought made sense. However using a government mail system, using "certified" as one of it's services, to send to a government I guess doesn't make sense. Because it's the government???
You do have a point, Alone. My suggestion would be to mail it regular and certified. When 3548 was passed in November, 2009, I mailed my form both ways to ensure that it was received.

And in the end, how was it received?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm

There is no way all forms could have been processed cuz I just sent the forms a few days ago they prob just got mine. Well I'll have to find someway to call them. Did anyone else receive payment in there account yet?

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by jsal Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 pm

MaryKay wrote:They have also reported that all payments for the 11/12-11/19 weeks have been processed. If you have not received your payments, please call them.
Hello Mary kay have you got your payments for both the 11/12 and 11/19 i only got 1?THANK YOU for your help!!

jsal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Jsal you got paid allready?

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by jsal Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Rose wrote:Jsal you got paid allready?
Just 1 week and i called and they said my account is on hold? checking job searches or something but i got everthing written down who knows?

jsal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:41 pm

I called the state today because I had sent in my application weeks ago and received nothing in the way of claim forms. Was on phone for one and a half hour. This after trying to get through for hours but getting a busy signal. I just kept redialing and redialing. Finally got through and asked about claim forms and the CSR said oh we sent them out early last week so you should have them late this week. WOW. I am so disgusted with this, you can't believe anything anybody says. Almost 2 weeks to get claim forms?
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Als brother got 2 weeks but not the first week. Gotta find a way to call in. We are waiting for claim forms.

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:05 pm

jsal wrote:
MaryKay wrote:They have also reported that all payments for the 11/12-11/19 weeks have been processed. If you have not received your payments, please call them.
Hello Mary kay have you got your payments for both the 11/12 and 11/19 i only got 1?THANK YOU for your help!!

I am a 99er jsal, I don't get anything. I have a contact at PA UC center who has helped me and is willing to give me the information to post as a moderator here on the forum. I can not get specific claimants information, but I am given the general filing rules, information etc.

When I posted on Saturday, they have processed all 11/12 and 11/19 claims, if you didn't receive yours you need to call. There may be a problem or yours may not show up until today. I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by jsal Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Dazed&Confused wrote:I called the state today because I had sent in my application weeks ago and received nothing in the way of claim forms. Was on phone for one and a half hour. This after trying to get through for hours but getting a busy signal. I just kept redialing and redialing. Finally got through and asked about claim forms and the CSR said oh we sent them out early last week so you should have them late this week. WOW. I am so disgusted with this, you can't believe anything anybody says. Almost 2 weeks to get claim forms?
YOU HAVE TO KEEP CALLING EVEN AFTER YOU SEND THEM IN THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED!

jsal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum