Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

+10
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Kathleen
Hunterforjobs
Sad American
tristen303
TR11005
mistermunster
arbeitslos
wombat
gettheminNOVEMBER
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ Empty Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:50 am

CAIN: I don’t have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don’t blame Wall Street, don’t blame the big banks, if you don’t have a job and you’re not rich, blame yourself! [...] It is not someone’s fault if they succeeded, it is someone’s fault if they failed.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/10/05/336423/her-cain-jobless-blame-yourself/

no

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ Empty Re: Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Wow, now there's an inspiring statement. How many businesses failed for no other reason than the Wall St. Greeeeeeeeeed?

Thank you Mr. Cain for your inspiration and btw,(my new favorite line) WHAT IS YOUR PLAN TO BUT AMERICA BACK TO WORK, STARTING WITH THE 99ERS AND THE UNEMPLOYED? WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO MAKE IT PUBLIC?

And just an fyi, Mr. Cain, you are currently the flavor of the week, it doesn't last long, so speak to you base, but LISTEN.

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ Empty Re: Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:08 pm

You go, Mary!! Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ 895764 I have no words for this **%^@**, but I do have a nice picture of a flaming finger!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Send Cain an invite to Rick Perrys hunting camp.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Send Cain an invite to Rick Perrys hunting camp.
affraid

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:51 pm

The flaming finger award goes to . . . anyone who thinks the unemployed, the 99ers or people who lost everything have only themselves to blame. Drum roll please ....... not so, shall we list the reasons this happened? I wish debates were opened up to questions and answers via twitter (really opened up), I know, never going to happen, but it would be an eye opener for all to see.

Keep your letters and tweets and emails going, it is helping.

By the way, Tameron Hall, msnbc today News Nation will be broadcasting live from Occupy Wall Street for her hour show. It's gaining momentum. Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by wombat Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 pm

"CAIN: I don’t have facts to back this up..."

He should have stopped right there. It was the only thing he said that was true.

wombat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Excellent point wombat. Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by arbeitslos Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:51 pm

I have friends who support him. Now, I understand why they are so unsupportive of my plight. I think it's time to "defriend" them. Evil or Very Mad
arbeitslos
arbeitslos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 pm

So sorry arbeitslos. We all have them. We are here. Vent away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I stand by my original statement, what is YOUR plan Mr. Cain. We want to hear it. Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
CAIN: I don’t have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don’t blame Wall Street, don’t blame the big banks, if you don’t have a job and you’re not rich, blame yourself! [...] It is not someone’s fault if they succeeded, it is someone’s fault if they failed.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/10/05/336423/her-cain-jobless-blame-yourself/

no

Spoken like a GREEDY Capitalist Elitist PIG YOU ARE. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 pm

OH boy, he is....an A S S!!!! I think hes another one that forgot to take his psych meds. (paranoia/psychotic tendencies)

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 pm

This clod SAYS he's a OUTSIDER, not PAID for by CORP money. The problem with all these GOPer elitists is their LOVE for MONEY, any way they can get it. Your a GOPer...YOU worship MONEY FIRST. These ARE NOT people I want in power at ALL. The GOP needs to be destroyed.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Shows you he is not presidential material. To bad they didn't outsource pizza, he would have gone under like many other business and workers. I hope he chokes on his next piece of pizza! Just kidding, but he should think before he says something so cruel.

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:28 am

As stated previously, he started the sentence with "now I don't have the facts to back this up". Apparently, within the Conservative Candidates Prep Staff, facts, practice, steering away from insensitive comments and topics to avoid are not on the agenda. They should be.

This is not political, not which side you are on, if you are a member here, long term unemployed, recently unemployed or a 99er, if you have worked your entire life, lost your job due to the economy, you cannot sit or stand by and swallow this inhuman treatment. You cannot buy the nonsense that we caused this, while our money bailed out those that did, most of which is not repaid and much of which was used to bonus out the staff because "you have to keep your talent from going elsewhere". I don't care about anyone's politics, this is just wrong, and it's particularly wrong when we, our families and those who are willing to help us are suffering because now, very conveniently, we need to be fiscally responsible. Let's start by repaying the 28 billion borrowed from Social Security to help finance two off the books wars, not doing away with it.

Herman Cain has not yet put pen to paper and given us his jobs plan, neither have any of the others. Tax cuts is not a jobs plan. Where are their plans, how are they not only going to employ the unemployed and under employed, what are your plans for this crumbling country? We need one, they need to give us one, not kick people when they are down. That's not a jobs plan. And seriously, not to pick a side, but does any member here really think that other than Mitt Romney, this group wins a country wide election. These people are not Conservatives, they are Cruel. They will blame anyone they can while supporting those they claim to rally against. Not one single unemployed person is responsible for this mess and it's time to stop blaming them for every ill in this country. If we have to save, stop spending at high rates, we have to do it together, EVERYONE. They don't see it that way, only certain people can spend, they can only spend on certain things. It's not less government, it government they want, it's not democracy it's control and it's cruelty. Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:22 pm

He is right and I agree with him completley, I have myself to blame; I voted for his party's dumb ass for years. I followed every rule, did exactly as expected and now this.
I fully agree with him it's my fault for believing their BS and doing so has got me where I'm at.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad American Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:21 pm

tristen303 wrote:He is right and I agree with him completley, I have myself to blame; I voted for his party's dumb ass for years. I followed every rule, did exactly as expected and now this.
I fully agree with him it's my fault for believing their BS and doing so has got me where I'm at.
I have ALWAYS appreciated you postings, tristen, though I don't always agree. I became close to Rep. Pete McCloskey, who co-authored the Endangered Species Act with my friend the late Rep. George Brown, Jr., back in the 70s and 80s. He is a brilliant and amazing man. We didn't always agree, but I appreciated him as well:

In the spring of 2007, McCloskey announced that he had changed his party affiliation to the Democratic Party. In an email and letter to the Tracy Press, McCloskey stressed that the "new brand of Republicanism" had finally led him to abandon the party that he had joined in 1948.[13][14] He followed this up with an op-ed column in which he explained that "Disagreement [with party leadership] turned into disgust" and "I finally concluded that it was fraud for me to remain a member of this modern Republican Party", although it was a "decision not easily taken."[2]
Sad American
Sad American

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunterforjobs Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:45 am

In normal circumstances our success and failures do depend on us however the big collapse on wallstreet and the housing bubble that bust and the multiple layoffs were not our own fault.

This guy needs to go bye bye.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 am

If you support Cain, then it will be your fault! LMAO

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 pm

If Cain don't have the facts then keep his flavor to himself! Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You’re Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ 318754

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:59 pm

I am to blame Crying or Very sad
I got tired of the mis-direction of the media, the bs of politicians and I tuned out. These last few weeks I have looked for and followed the "Wall Street Protests" and get so frustrated as the media continues to redirects back to the "big" stories after stating that the prosters goals and purposes can not be determined... MJ's death, Knox, Job "plans" that go no where, oh and the ever popular "Pink" events. We all want Mom to survive breast cancer - so what if she lives on the streets because the bank foreclosed.
Media and Politics... where the $ is folks... sell your soul and take no blame Evil or Very Mad
Kathleen
Kathleen

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:46 am

tristen303 wrote:He is right and I agree with him completley, I have myself to blame; I voted for his party's dumb ass for years. I followed every rule, did exactly as expected and now this.

Tristen, I also respect your posts, even though I don't always agree. I have not posted here for awhile, but did you suddenly become a Democrat? Hee! Hee!

LMAO

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 am

Really Now.....I asked for corporate greed to come in and outsource my job so that me and my family would struggle everyday......I really want to go through unemployed hell everyday......I asked for it......This guy needs to get a clue and trade place with me for one week......and I betcha he would be singing a different tune.....I am so tired of these stupid politician thumbing their noses at the unemployed.....We didn't ask for this.......

KeeptheFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:42 pm

KeeptheFaith wrote:Really Now.....I asked for corporate greed to come in and outsource my job so that me and my family would struggle everyday......I really want to go through unemployed hell everyday......I asked for it......This guy needs to get a clue and trade place with me for one week......and I betcha he would be singing a different tune.....I am so tired of these stupid politician thumbing their noses at the unemployed.....We didn't ask for this.......

Just shows how stupid people on that side of the fence are. First Perry WAS the GOLDEN boy.....Now it's Cain. And NONE of them CARE either way about JOBS, the Unemployed, or this country. Cain said ALL he needed to say when HE BLAMED people without JOBS as it being their OWN fault. What MORE do you NEED to know about this FOOL. Mad
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum