Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine

Go down

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine Empty Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Spurred by a blogger to vent about gridlock and political posturing in Washington over the debt ceiling crisis, the Twittersphere was burning this morning with citizens' grievances against their government, announced with an expletive-filled hashtag - vulgarity mixed with insight and a lot of common sense.

Jeff Jarvis (of Buzzmachine.com) promoted the flood of Twitter messages with the hashtag #F---YouWashington.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_162-20082636-10391715.html

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine 758924

Back to top Go down

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine Empty Re: Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Darthtater has some bones to pick in DC. BLeep
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine Empty Re: Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 pm

By they way don't click on any of the DM links someone you never met may send you. One of them is LOOK WHAT THIS PERSON SAID ABOUT YOU. They are viruses.

Someone keeps sending them to me I guess I pissed somebody off Razz
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Another virus is the one that says "so and so uses twit varify click here, blah blah blah" (cant remember exact wording lmao) that is the one that got me a few months ago. It took over my twitter account and tweeted until they reached the twitter limit. I had to reset my pw and delete all of the tweets. I was not happy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

bounce Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine 562135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 pm

When people think they have limited or no choice, no voice, what option do they have? #F@ckYouWashington
1 minute ago

The time has come for the GOP to put their nation ahead of their narrow party interests. #f@ckyouWashington
8 minutes ago

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine 34243
#F@ckYouWashington for Having Approved Unlimited Funding for War but Not Enough to Feed the Poor. #p2 #topprog
#f@ckyouwashington for letting the rich become our law makers,making laws to suit their $$ needs while the rest of us suffer #jobs #99ers

#F@ckYouWashington Have you heard us yet?
12 minutes ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm

I wish I could put this in a #f@ckyouwashington tweet

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine Nuclea10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 pm

i do too. the famous flaming finger Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 pm

I cant believe how that hash took off!! I saw it earlier and thought oh boy that person is brave...I had no idea what was going on! Now that I know many others are doing it I feel safe LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 pm

#f@ckyouwashington 2 #99ers this year I know KILLED themselves because you ignored them they LOST ALL HOPE SO #FUUUUUUUUUUUCK #YOOOOOOOOOOOU

One of mine Twisted Evil
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine 938557

One of mine!

Exhausted99er
Suicide isn't cowardly. I'll tell you what is cowardly; treating people so badly that they want to end their lives #F@ckYouWashington #99ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

One of the best!

We are not just typing words here. We are making a statement. A very clear and concise statement. #F@ckYouWashington is pretty damn clear Wink
2 minutes ago

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine 34243 diffrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Amid stalemate in debt-limit talks, Americans take their frustrations to Twitter

That Americans are incensed at Washington comes as no surprise: There have been rallies upon rallies and polls upon polls.

And now, there is a hashtag.

Journalism professor and media watcher Jeff Jarvis took to Twitter on Saturday night amid the latest breakdown in the negotiations on raising the country’s debt ceiling and expressed his frustration with Washington politics.

In the hours since, his #f***youwashington hashtag has gone viral as Twitter users across the country have used it to vent their anger at politicians in the nation’s capital.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/2chambers/post/amid-stalemate-in-debt-limit-talks-americans-take-their-frustrations-to-twitter/2011/07/24/gIQAuumFXI_blog.html?hpid=z1

Tweeters rage against the D.C. machine 895764

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down