Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on BLS May Jobs Report

+6
Fuentes
Ron S
Rose
Jobless_in_Ma
mj33
PamelaJo
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 Empty Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on BLS May Jobs Report

Post by PamelaJo Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Forgive me in advance if this has already been posted somewhere on this forum. I just checked Barbara Lee's website and she released this statement on Friday, June 3rd. If you haven't seen it, thought I'd post it:

Barbara Lee: With Unemployment Rate Still High, We Must Reject
Drastic Republican Cuts to Programs That Help the Most Vulnerable and
Needy Populations

June 3, 2011 Media Contact: Joel Payne, (202) 225-2661 Washington, DCCongresswoman Barbara Lee (D-CA) released the following statement this morning in reaction to the May jobs report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics:

“While the overall economy may be showing signs of improvement, too many people are unable to find work and millions are still feeling a great deal of pain. Clearly there is still much work to do to ensure that our economic recovery is felt in every community.

The national unemployment rate rose to 9.1%. That number rises to 16.2% in the
African-American community and 11.9% in the Hispanic community, both increases from last month. And among teenagers, the unemployment rate is at 24%.

“This reality underscores the importance of the message that we relayed to the President yesterday at our White House meeting. We outlined to the President that we cannot accept a budget that penalizes the most vulnerable and needy populations with drastic cuts to important programs like WIC, food stamps, and job training.

Republicans have yet to create a single job in the 5 months since they’ve taken control of the House, yet they want to cut these programs that assist the most vulnerable. And they won’t even allow for a vote on the ‘99ers’ bill that I introduced with Congressman Bobby Scott to provide emergency aid for those who have exhausted their 99 weeks of unemployment benefits.

“The extreme Republican agenda of paying for tax cuts for millionaires and subsidies for oil companies on the backs of the low-income and the poor is hurting millions of people in a very real way. This jobs report should serve as a stark reminder that Republicans need to work with us and get serious about creating jobs, fostering new economic opportunities and providing pathways out of poverty.”
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on BLS May Jobs Report

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:27 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
X wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:Agree that Rep. Lee introduced the bill, but as I have been saying, there are 82 co-sponsors who also signed on. They should be just as proactive as Reps. Lee and Scott, and if they aren't, then they only signed on for political gains. Rep. Lee only represents a small portion of the 99er population - time for the other's who agreed this bill was worth pursuing to follow her lead and SPEAK UP!

I agree. I've put a lot of thought into which supporter would have the true dynamics, tenacity, and know-how to spearhead HR589 out of committee deadlock and through to conclusion.

My personal choice is Rep. Anthony Weiner. I've already sent him a note of urgency for us all tonight. I hope when you think this through 360, you'll understand my reasoning.

If you'd like to ask Rep. Weiner for his help, here is his contact page (I think we need funnel our message through one mailbox at this point)... http://www.weiner.house.gov/email_anthony.aspx

Good luck to us. Jazzy X

Excellent choice! I agree with you. Rep. Weiner has never been afraid to stand up for anything and makes himself heard on the House floor. He does need some good PR right now and this is his chance. (I don't believe all that crap that is going on now - he was hacked). Other sponsors who can be just as vocal are Reps. Jesse Jackson Jr., McDermott and Rangle.

Isn't this he same thing you said about Lee!

. Rep. Weiner has never been afraid to stand up for anything and makes himself heard on the House floor. WOW!
All these people not afraid to stand up and when they do they are heard! AND then ignored!

They found the guy who hacked Weiners account. They posted a pic of his MUG SHOT.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on BLS May Jobs Report

Post by mj33 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Another solid article newly released from yesterday on another member of congress, within CBC this time again, on unemployment with recent statistical facts, this time for the minority categorization, which of course is congruent to the overall problem of the total people out of work. This is yet another more recent stunning news info. for our public to read, and needs to be published we know by multitude of news/media sources , and probably should be copied/pasted to every single member of house and senate.

I also would like to know directly from the reps themselves how or what their direct plan is for why (if don't need UI) their plan will work and how, as for strictly lowering taxes for all businesses, and why that method has not worked in past at all for addressing long term unemployment and to where immediate insurance for improving our personal economic situation and economy, through personal spending, will not be solid immediate way for a win-win situation for everyone involved, especially when it is part of overall budget and not going 'burden' any type of downward financial spiral fiscally.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Our reps should be in their home offices this week and planning local events in the area for their constituents. This would be a very good time to show up on their doorstep or at one of their events and start asking those questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:51 pm

I pound myself with my head spinning with finding the right or different way in trying to 'connect' with Repr. Boehners's office and cast, as it appears to be on whole different priority level and to not much prevail, so have to keep the primary efforts during that time on state legislatures for most part. Got very late word about President Biden coming into local area/town couple weeks ago, and wish would known beforehand to do some searching with writing his people to 'connect', but appears his primary approach was strictly single focus on reaching out to money donars for special few invitees, the ones who to start with dish out 10 grand to even be able to participate in the meeting/gathering.

Wish I lived in Columbus in a way or closer to different region of state so could walk in certain specific offices of our constitents,but live too far away. So far only have been successful with one particular aids office on phone for entire region, happens to be representative though dealing with and in political position as economic development for region rather than an appoointed congress leader

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

has anyone from Maine spoken directly to senator Snowe or anyone specifically to senator David Camps office about what their exact stance is or plan is for immediate financial assistance for the impovershed long term exhaustees who have no income and cannot find work, or not in position to relocate or have no public assistance programs with schooling etc... to partake in??? Why hasn't anybody scheduled appointments over the past 4 months with the aides of these office leaders, or have they and they avoid us?? We need to hear what reponses we are consensely getting, and have it in writing on some type of spreasheet perhaps, so we can see what we need to be doing I think.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Anyone have any way of reaching out to other 99ers so we can meet up together in our local towns or city and then attempt to schedule private meetings back to back to our state legislatures, who also have working relationships with the US representatives. Im not referring to the governors office, but the appointed economic development leaders, and state senators etc...

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

I tried this awhile back couple times, however appears the local appointed elected officers for vast majority have centralized offices only where they physically appear in the state capital, columbus for my particular state which is too far of drive.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:36 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
X wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:Agree that Rep. Lee introduced the bill, but as I have been saying, there are 82 co-sponsors who also signed on. They should be just as proactive as Reps. Lee and Scott, and if they aren't, then they only signed on for political gains. Rep. Lee only represents a small portion of the 99er population - time for the other's who agreed this bill was worth pursuing to follow her lead and SPEAK UP!

I agree. I've put a lot of thought into which supporter would have the true dynamics, tenacity, and know-how to spearhead HR589 out of committee deadlock and through to conclusion.

My personal choice is Rep. Anthony Weiner. I've already sent him a note of urgency for us all tonight. I hope when you think this through 360, you'll understand my reasoning.

If you'd like to ask Rep. Weiner for his help, here is his contact page (I think we need funnel our message through one mailbox at this point)... http://www.weiner.house.gov/email_anthony.aspx

Good luck to us. Jazzy X

Excellent choice! I agree with you. Rep. Weiner has never been afraid to stand up for anything and makes himself heard on the House floor. He does need some good PR right now and this is his chance. (I don't believe all that crap that is going on now - he was hacked). Other sponsors who can be just as vocal are Reps. Jesse Jackson Jr., McDermott and Rangle.

Isn't this he same thing you said about Lee!

. Rep. Weiner has never been afraid to stand up for anything and makes himself heard on the House floor. WOW!
All these people not afraid to stand up and when they do they are heard! AND then ignored!

The more the merrier, dont you think we should appeal to whom ever will most likely speak out and support us? Lee & Weiner have very strong voices. There are very few like them in congress. If they all speak out together it could make a difference. Desp. is not the only one who has suggested this so no need to single her out. Lee is still voicing her support, but obviously we need more to speak out publicly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks SnT. Actually I think we were heading in a good direction until comments were made that only deflated and ruined the spirit, at least for me. I don't think any of us are in our "normal" frame of mind because of the stress and anxiety we live with, so I'll write those past "comments" off.

I've certainly been guilty of talking crap myself. So I took the step necessary to not continue being known as an ass at times. I quit drinking totally after a ridiculous rant session I spawned a few months ago. My words may have hurt people and there is no way I could take the chance to do this again. My Jekyll/Hyde behavior shocked and embarrassed me "in the morning", and so I took this step immediately.

I'm now seeing a negative, almost vindictive pattern in discussing matters with good individuals like Desp who keeps her approach neutral but with encouragement in the positive. Moderators and Admins are in this $$$ situation as well, but have the task of dealing with negativity for the sake of keeping this Forum going.

I would imagine it's like working in the morgue sometimes. So to those that have just rolled over and want to moan & groan with every post, either WAKE UP or CLAM UP!

I'm going to say this once. I'm ready to request moderation or even harsher action if I see further vindictive remarks. So be prepared.

That is all!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks X, nice to see you posting again!

It is very difficult at times. What is hard about it is, even though we may agree and feel the same way most of our members do, we have to remain positive. Some days I feel like ramming my car into a tree but I cant!! (no life insurance LOL) sorry, that probably isnt that funny!

Any way, we try to encourage positivity, because the negative can so easily take over our existence. We can get so consumed in our own doom that we may never come back out, leading to suicidal thoughts and just a miserable existence.

IMO If I can remain positive and try to help others as well, it makes me feel like I am doing something worth while. Working on this site with Desp and the others and all of you has given me something to look forward to. It is a worthy cause. So many of you (us) have been through so much.

When we say lets remain positive, it doesnt mean that you all arent allowed to express your fears and anxieties. We encourage it, it does help to vent. However when someone makes any kind of suggestion that they think will help the cause i see it ALL as positive (aside from threats of violence etc, lol) I see it as part of the process of trying to make sense of it all and trying to do something to help the situation.
So if someone says, i think we should target rep wiener, even though some might not think it will help...what have we got to lose? Its a suggestion and its working towards a solution...and we are desperately in need of solutions!!!

Thank you again for your kind words X!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:14 pm

By the way X, congrats on your sobriety!! That is wonderful Smile It must be very hard to deal with on top of everything else right now. Keep up the good work!!

Rep. Barbara Lee's Statement on  BLS May Jobs Report - Page 2 481655

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:Thanks X, nice to see you posting again!

It is very difficult at times. What is hard about it is, even though we may agree and feel the same way most of our members do, we have to remain positive. Some days I feel like ramming my car into a tree but I cant!! (no life insurance LOL) sorry, that probably isnt that funny! .......

Very Happy

Yeah thanks, SnT. Hey about that tree ramming. In addition to adding more probs, the "Go Green" gang would be after your behind for that tree so please keep those happy, happy thoughts and stick around! But I know exactly what you mean.

I don't have a car. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

I have not added to this thread since I posted the initial report I found regarding Barbara Lee's remarks on Friday. After reading through many of the recent comments, I felt that I wanted to add a few of my own.

I found this forum on a day when I was feeling hopeless and bitter. I try so hard not to allow those feelings to surface, but they have at times, as I know all of you have gone through the same emotions. This forum, this group of people who all share the same circumstances, helped me make it through that day without continuing to feel hopeless. I found friendship here and I found so many people who truly want to help others deal with the many stresses we all face. When I posted the remarks made by Rep. Lee, I did so because I wanted to share some news which I felt (and still feel) offered at least a small glimmer of hope that we have not been totally forgotten.

I know we have gone through this many times in the past...having our hopes built up, then finding that those hopes are dashed. However, in light of the reports/numbers released on Friday, I truly believe we are in a position which gives us more momentum than we have had recently. I believe the plight of the unemployed can no longer be ignored. It can no longer be denied that this country is in a crisis. NOW is the time for us to STICK TOGETHER. More than ever, I believe we must support each other, support our cause, and make our voices heard.

I greatly admire the Administrators and Moderators of this site. It is because of them that we have a place to express our thoughts, our fears, and share some news. The news is not always good, I realize that, but this forum is truly a welcoming, useful, and extremely helpful venue for all of us. In the short time I've been participating here, I have developed close friendships. Friendships which help me to endure all of the dark times we all face.

Since I have become a "99er" I have had so many moments of bitterness, sadness, fear, and hopelessness. There have been times I've allowed those feelings to consume me. Those were the times when I have not liked myself one bit. I felt defeated and I wanted to give up. I felt worthless. I am so much better than that. We all are.

In recent weeks, I have become determined to allow myself to appreciate the small things which bring a smile to my face each day. I am now penniless, I literally have no money left, drive an old, beat up Chevy, and have no idea how I will make it through all of this. Everyone here has their own story and their own fears. It is a terrible time for each of us...BUT WE ARE STRONGEST WHEN WE ARE UNITED. This forum allows us to be united. I feel that it gives us hope. It makes the grief easier to bear. It has surely helped me a great deal.

As I said, I will not give in to bitterness or defeat. I have a loving family, good friends, and I still have my life. It is my life and I will make the best of it no matter what. Of course, I will shed tears, feel anger, and even hopelessness at times, but I will work very hard to stay positive and I WILL enjoy the moments of pleasure I am given each day. I will continue to post things which I believe are of interest and which I believe are important. I will continue to do everything I can to help others and to add that small glimmer of hope when I am able to do so.

I have been very long winded, and I am sorry, but I feel it is more important than ever for all of us to support each other and to support our cause. I am so very thankful that I found this forum and I am sincere when I say that I have been made to feel hopeful once again because of the time I spend here. That's all for tonight. I will pray for all of us and I will continue fighting. We must all do that. Have a peaceful evening.

Pamela Jo
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Very nice posting, Pamela Jo. Extremely well put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:35 pm

There is a spreadsheet in the HR 589 forum with the information you mentioned. Sick & Tired put a lot of hard work and effort into it, along with members of other 99er groups.

This database has utilized countless resources to accurately portray the most likely supporters of HR 589 based on their prior voting records of bills regarding the long term unemployed. There are 5 categories, color coded by:

• Very Unlikely to Support
    Unlikely to Support
    Possible to Support
    Likely to Support
    Will Support (already Co-Sponsored)

The database includes Party Affiliation, District Represented, Name, State's UE Rate, Twitter Address, Phone Number and Contact Email Address.

Please use this list when contacting Reps to support HR 589!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al0D6OXbeySmdGxJLTluLVk2a3ZLLTNFU3BIYjFCUGc&hl=en#gid=2

I am asking all our members once again, please, if you have an idea or suggestion, post it. Take the lead and start an advocacy campaign!

MJ, you had suggested a few days ago that people meet at least once week to brainstorm, using our chatbox as a venue for it. Start a topic, recruit members, set a time and go for it. Select a moderator for the group and we will give that person the Mod tools.

It doesn't have to be the Admins or Mods here to initiate any new campaigns. This forum belongs to all of us! Please, help us help you! If you have an idea, post it!

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 am

Desperate:

i was actually brainstorming things today in how best to move forward on this, and reading tons of research articles/ books today that have already been created over past 10 years & up through current times, as it relates to unemployment, UI, re-employment, etc.. published by leading public policy and labor/policy economists, former DOL employees, and non-profits, and will continue let my brain develop ideas as they creatively come in, something always been told in business sector am decent at.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 am

Im slowly starting to get an even much better understanding through these relevant readings from the history of the various programs, the services offered in past from federal level, state bureaus within the office of unemp. compensation, and policies pertaining to rules/legislature and of course workforce development strategies.

Im going to see if I can break this down into categories/topics and pick one for each week or perhaps two, if need be, and see what type of ideas or leads we generate, and best way to attack each of the issues or 'hurdles' as we strive to connect to the rest of world of unemployment accross our nation.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:22 am

One more thing, I intend to do everything possible, in every shape and form in keeping any type of chat room discussion or 'open chat' for the long term unemployed only and refraining from things like political philosophies or economic models or theories or also any rhetoric on past historical flaws from our government policy wise in which it would be detrimental in any way toward our main purpose in helping us and our cause out. Im not into any of the garbage and can leave that baggage for the B's, or other social media type forums, (like some others that have unfortunately become just that).

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 am

By the way friends, does anyone know as of late if any of the previous re-training (educational) grants that were abolished and expired in 06 or mid '07 have ever resurfaced in any debate or discussed after not being renewed due to lack of grant funding?

Does anyone know if there state they live in has an advisory counsel as part of or within their Office of Unemployment Compensation Unit? Discovered little while back Ohio has this with its list of staffers on the list and perhaps we can connect with these indiv's, since multiple names exist on them and some being state legislatures from various regions of state, perhaps each state operates somewhat like this or slightly different, not sure? At very least we can somehow connect with them directly rather than just our local constituents that represent us, and let them know about us, the flawed/broken rules exist within each states UI system, if applicable, at least from our own language in large #'s showing some track record of large samples.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 am

mj33 wrote:One more thing, I intend to do everything possible, in every shape and form in keeping any type of chat room discussion or 'open chat' for the long term unemployed only and refraining from things like political philosophies or economic models or theories or also any rhetoric on past historical flaws from our government policy wise in which it would be detrimental in any way toward our main purpose in helping us and our cause out. Im not into any of the garbage and can leave that baggage for the B's, or other social media type forums, (like some others that have unfortunately become just that).

I look forward to this, MJ. Just put out some simple ground rules, agenda, and we'll see how well the meeting(s) can be facilitated and kept on track.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:30 pm

[quote="DesperateInRI"]Then give up, 1208! There is no time for the constant bashing of everything I say! You do realize that if this isn't addressed in the next 5 weeks we are screwed again. When they come back in September, the fight will start to extend the deadlines past 12/31 for the existing program and we will be thrown under the bus again.

WE HAVE 5 WEEKS! That is it! No time for the continual antagonistic comments to everything I post. Let's move on with this while we still have a slight chance of getting some help.

If you can think of anything better, please post it. I, for one, do not feel like sleeping in the streets this winter![/quote

I

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 pm

[quote="exhaustedandtired/1208"]
DesperateInRI wrote:Then give up, 1208! There is no time for the constant bashing of everything I say! You do realize that if this isn't addressed in the next 5 weeks we are screwed again. When they come back in September, the fight will start to extend the deadlines past 12/31 for the existing program and we will be thrown under the bus again.

WE HAVE 5 WEEKS! That is it! No time for the continual antagonistic comments to everything I post. Let's move on with this while we still have a slight chance of getting some help.

If you can think of anything better, please post it. I, for one, do not feel like sleeping in the streets this winter![/quote

I

Is Weiner such a good idea now????? After his confession!! Bet we would get laughed off the floor! Better stick to Lee !

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm

[quote="exhaustedandtired/1208"]
DesperateInRI wrote:Then give up, 1208! There is no time for the constant bashing of everything I say! You do realize that if this isn't addressed in the next 5 weeks we are screwed again. When they come back in September, the fight will start to extend the deadlines past 12/31 for the existing program and we will be thrown under the bus again.

I

Is Weiner such a good idea now????? After his confession!! Bet we would get laughed off the floor! Better stick to Lee !

Read this 1208 he was hacked by porn site moderators.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 pm

I can't help it folks and I won't be the only one!---Weiner showed his weiner on facebook and finally quit being a weiner and confessed!!
Happy dance
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 pm

[quote="gettheminNOVEMBER"]

I

Read this 1208 he was hacked by porn site moderators.

Hum! Wow! Well he is on the media right now apologizing about his mistake and he is sorry also he lied about hackers... Looks pretty serious to me as I watch him... Said he lied and has been doing this for 3 yrs...

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next