Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
More Help For Unemployed Homeowners EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

More Help For Unemployed Homeowners

Go down

More Help For Unemployed Homeowners Empty More Help For Unemployed Homeowners

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:19 pm

How Will It Work?

To be eligibile for the program, you must meet the following requirements.

Be at least three months behind in your payments and have a reasonable likelihood of being able to resume repayment of your mortgage payments and related housing expenses within two years.

Have a mortgage property that is your principal residence. You may not own a second home.

Be able to demonstrate a good payment record before your reduction of income.

States Receiving Help

To be eligible, your state must have experienced an unemployment rate higher than the national average over the last 12 months.

Alabama
California
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Ohio
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Washington DC

http://tier5unemploymentextensionnews.com/more-help-for-unemployed-homeowners/

Back to top Go down

More Help For Unemployed Homeowners Empty Re: More Help For Unemployed Homeowners

Post by Judi58 Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 am

What about RENTERS no help for us.. I am happy the home owners are getting help .. maybe renters can camp in the back yard... Smile
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

More Help For Unemployed Homeowners Empty Re: More Help For Unemployed Homeowners

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Judi58, renters assistance is handled through your caseworker at your Social Service office. If you have applied for food stamps or medicaid, the caseworker assigned to you will be able to help you with all the documentation you need for that. I don't know how much each state's benefit is, but that's where it is available. Good Luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Tue May 31, 2011 1:26 pm

MaryKay wrote:Judi58, renters assistance is handled through your caseworker at your Social Service office. If you have applied for food stamps or medicaid, the caseworker assigned to you will be able to help you with all the documentation you need for that. I don't know how much each state's benefit is, but that's where it is available. Good Luck.

Thank you.. I went there.. They told me they would help with 187 a month.. I am in So Cal.. I asked them to find me an apt for that.. I actually live in a rent control apt for 840.00 that is LOW for here...
I have been here 17 years.... Social Services has turned me down for everything... I am going back to fight for food stamps.. I am lucky my x husband stepped in to help and I sold my car.. roof for at least 2 more months.. then I hope I will get my school loan I went back to school if not for that. I would be on the street OR dead... I do not believe we will ever see a extension for 99ers.. Sorry guys...
The house will never help becasue then they will have to admit the REAL UI # and they will never do that..

Think I will change from judi58 to nohope.. or donecaring Very Happy
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Judi58 wrote:
MaryKay wrote:Judi58, renters assistance is handled through your caseworker at your Social Service office. If you have applied for food stamps or medicaid, the caseworker assigned to you will be able to help you with all the documentation you need for that. I don't know how much each state's benefit is, but that's where it is available. Good Luck.

Thank you.. I went there.. They told me they would help with 187 a month.. I am in So Cal.. I asked them to find me an apt for that.. I actually live in a rent control apt for 840.00 that is LOW for here...
I have been here 17 years.... Social Services has turned me down for everything... I am going back to fight for food stamps.. I am lucky my x husband stepped in to help and I sold my car.. roof for at least 2 more months.. then I hope I will get my school loan I went back to school if not for that. I would be on the street OR dead... I do not believe we will ever see a extension for 99ers.. Sorry guys...
The house will never help becasue then they will have to admit the REAL UI # and they will never do that..

Think I will change from judi58 to nohope.. or donecaring Very Happy

I am with you, Judi. In RI there is NO help, other than SNAP, if you are single, no children under 18 and not disabled. I get nothing at all other than food stamps, which were cut at my last re-evaluation in March because I received help from my family. Now that will end - two of my sisters, both teachers for 25+ years will be losing their jobs at the end of the school year.

Forget about Medicaid, I'm not eligible. I have had not health insurance for over three years now. The COBRA subsidy wasn't available when I got laid off.

I'm looking around my house right now to see what I can sell in order to buy a decent tent to live in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

I hear that... I am at the point I am Embarassed of my goverment.. Aide to everyone but our own.. how sad this is what we have become...
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum