Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again?

2 posters

Go down

Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? Empty Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again?

Post by Jericho Sun May 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Anybody here in VA also having no luck at all logging into the VEC website today, Sunday 5/29? I need to file my job search info but the entire site seems to be down since I started trying this morning.

Please let me know if you've tried and what your result was. I'm getting anxious waiting and waiting and trying and trying. Thanks.

Last edited by Jericho on Sun May 29, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Jericho

Back to top Go down

Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? Empty Re: Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again?

Post by Jericho Sun May 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Well, I found a backdoor way into the VEC site... Smile

http://www.virginia.gov/cmsportal3/

Look on the right, scrolled down a bit, and there is a MOST REQUESTED sidebar that includes UNEMPLOYMENT ONGOING CLAIMS. Clicked that and it got me into the site.

Maybe somebody will find this useful, so I'll keep this message up. Continued good luck to my fellow unemployed.

Jericho

Back to top Go down

Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again? Empty Re: Virginia Unemployment Commission website down again?

Post by givemetlc Sun May 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you Jericho,
I tried the back door you provided and did get in to file unemplymnt claim. Thanks I owe you.
I never log on to blogs or sites. I use the info and make a mental thankyou. but it really helped me and I had to signon and thankyou myself. I file for my sis and don't want her to worry. She is already stressed with 3kids and no job. this is the first time she has ever filed for unemployment after working over 20 years.

So THANK YOU AGAIN. YOU ROCK.!!!

givemetlc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm glad it helped. Very Happy

Here's the ridiculous thing. Apparently the site was down the entire holiday weekend but they only learned of it when they came back to work on Tuesday? The fix was a simple reboot. How can they not know when the website is down? Nobody could file or search or access anything on the VEC website for days. Ridiculous, but typical, for the VEC. Sad

I did not get my payment today, but I'm not surprised much because of the holiday and computer problems. Please let me know if your sis got paid today?

Jericho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum