Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Anybody else get paid twice this week?????

I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! Empty I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!!

Post by KateIntrouble Fri May 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Here's the latest scoop, I'm supposed to get a total of 19 weeks on this sate thing and I know this trigger thing is confusing to say the least. Listen to this 1 though I usually get paid every week anywhere from Monday to Wednesday at the latest and I got paid Monday this week and when I look at the calender I should still have 1 more week before I would go to that next or last hope I would say 6 more week thing. Well when I checked my eppicard thing to see how much resources to pay things left, I was shocked to see I got paid again today so that would be my 13th week. My question I know the 3 month look back trigger isn't supposed to go off till June 11th so I'm wondering if I'm done now and won't be getting anymore as in the whole time I've been on this nightmare of a rollercoaster never once did I get paid 2 times in 1 week!!!! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you all that respond as I'm very confused to say the least!!!!!! I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! 476211

KateIntrouble

Back to top Go down

I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! Empty Re: I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Call the 888-313-7284 UC Service Center and get them to explain it. No one here knows your full circumstances and you shouldn't post them. It could be they are catching up or it could be that it is a mistake. PA to my knowledge is every other week unless you are on EB or HUP EB, then you claim weekly, but usually it takes a week or so for the money to be deposited, so it could just be a catch up. Call them so you don't spend money you don't really have or get an answer as to why you received 2 deposits.

Back to top Go down

I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!! Empty Re: I've got A Strange Question for you guys and girls in PA!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Definitely call them!! Only they will be able to tell you why. It may have been a mistake and you dont want that to catch up with you later on. They will make you pay it back if it is. Take marykays advice and call the number she provided. Its the only way you will get the answer you need.,

By the way, welcome to the forum!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by pinball Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Did those 2 payments add up to your normal biweekly amount? This can sometimes happens when you file your biweekly and have 1 week left on 1 tier, next tier sets up in 24 hrs, then you get paid out for week 2.

pinball

Back to top Go down

Post by pinball Mon May 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Since your biweekly was processed on 2 different days you will get 2 payments in 1 week for the same biweekly amount.

pinball

Back to top Go down

Post by StrahdZ Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 am

I've gotten paid twice in one week a couple of times. But I never got a payment I wasn't supposed to get.

I submit my claims every Sunday and sometimes it would get processed quickly enough where I got my normal payment on Tuesday and the next weeks payment on Friday of that same week.

StrahdZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 pm

I got three at one time. Don't knock it. Probably depends when you mail it.
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm

So EB is definetly over in June? No chance of that changing? Which really hurts big time for a good friend of mine. He has 2 interviews next week so hope one comes through.

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum