Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing!

+4
tbucsfan56
Angelicrisis
gettheminNOVEMBER
MoInSTL
8 posters

Go down

Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! Empty Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing!

Post by MoInSTL Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 am

This jerk is back at it. Saying the unemployed should not get extended benefits and get a job & stop their "stealing".

"People need to get off their backside and get a job. Maybe they'll have to take two jobs or three jobs to make ends meet. But they need to quit stealing from their neighbors."

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-sen-lembke-unemployed-comments-040811,0,1533968.story

Direct email address: Jim.Lembke@house.mo.gov

I asked him WHAT jobs (as well as being out of touch, etc.) and did they have any openings as I would be happy to send his office my resume!

Last edited by MoInSTL on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! Empty Re: Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 am

I got this one don't worry I will let him know what I think of him. Twisted Evil
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! Empty Re: Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing!

Post by MoInSTL Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:45 am

Thanks getthem! Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! 34243
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 am

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:I got this one don't worry I will let him know what I think of him. Twisted Evil

Darthtater36 is on the loose! affraid Twitter will be over-capacity all day! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 am

Stealing?..... What aboout the trillions of dolllars stolen through ponzi schemes? What about the billions upon billions defense contractors make through 3 senseless wars? People like this always make me have to take deep breaths, its simply a game of evil, mass manipulation through disillusioned rhetoric.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:Stealing?..... What aboout the trillions of dolllars stolen through ponzi schemes? What about the billions upon billions defense contractors make through 3 senseless wars? People like this always make me have to take deep breaths, its simply a game of evil, mass manipulation through disillusioned rhetoric.

Direct email address: Jim.Lembke@house.mo.gov

Smile
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 pm

On it. Thanks! Now Lembke Accuses Unemployed of Stealing! 671705

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by tbucsfan56 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Yes he his right about me stealing from my neighbors. Yes I planned to be laid off on April 13, 2009 throwing away 27.5 years and with the possiblity of taking early retirement in 2 years. Then after volunteering for 6 months and hired part time in a job that paid me 60% less than what I was being paid and as casual labor it only gave me 6 months of employment there with a possibility of moving into a fulltime position. Well that position came, I was interviewed and given the job starting March 21st 2011. Then the state cut thier budget by 50% and all transfers and new hires were resended. I was told that I would have to wait until July to start but my unemployment may end this month. Yes he has me all figured out and at soon to be 55 years old going through rejection after rejection for the jobs I went after I must not have tried hard enough. But the congress has tried to put us all back to work with the stimulus bills given to businesses and now states cutting the number of weeks you can get in unemployment. Yes we have enjoyed the stress from "stealing".

Last edited by tbucsfan56 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)

tbucsfan56

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon7 Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:07 pm

We should have stole a lot more than on average $300 per week, this guy is another republican IDIOT!
Jim Lembke, GO F YOURSELF!

Falcon7

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:44 pm

The darthtater is back!

I hope he reads his twitter. Ah there is FB too. Twisted Evil Let me go and give him a little talking too. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So you think unemployed people are stealing? Did you realize Bush lost 8 million jobs for this country? You are either HEARTLESS or IGNORANT or both. Typical politicans. GROW UP!

This is the only PG message I can post here. I PMed him o FB.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by wantjob Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:49 pm

At least he extended the unemployment compensation benefits.

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – A Missouri state senator has agreed to stop blocking a vote on whether to extend federally-funded jobless benefits that expired for thousands of Missouri residents, vowing to instead try to stop hundreds of millions of dollars of federal stimulus money.

Republican Sen. Jim Lembke told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he will end his filibuster against the reauthorization of the benefits that expired for about 10,000 Missouri residents on Saturday. Lembke said he instead will try to block the state from spending as much as $400 million of federal stimulus act money on such things as home energy efficiency programs for low-income residents and a study about high-speed rail service.

"My priority in this whole thing was certainly not an attack on the unemployed in Missouri but on the federal government and their overspending and their continuing to put us into ever-spiraling debt that is going to crush our nation," said Lembke, of St. Louis.

Lembke has led a coalition of four Republican senators that has come under increased pressure from Republican legislative leaders and Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon to renew Missouri's participation in a federal program that provides 20 additional weeks of jobless benefits to people who have been out of work for a year and a half. Until Missouri's eligibility for the program recently ended, no state that joined the federal program had later voluntarily quit it.

Lembke said the unemployment legislation, which already has passed the House, could come to a vote this week in the Senate. That could allow Missouri to retroactively issue unemployment benefits to the people cut off from the program. It also could allow benefits to flow to an additional 24,000 people who are projected to become eligible or the extended jobless benefits during the next nine months.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110406/ap_on_re_us/us_jobless_benefits_missouri_2

wantjob
wantjob

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks for the info wantjob. Just hows this guy was talking out of his butt and has NO clue what is going. Evil or Very Mad
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 pm

I guess that Lembke would rather spend his filibuster trying to reject those millions that Washington wants to give him to improve his states economy.

It's like here in NC where the state legislature is voting on sending back $400 million in transportation grants while, at the same time, the department of transportation is asking for $600 million more.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by WPA Today Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 am

It's amazing how an official in high elected office can accuse some of his constituents of theft, when extended unemployment benefits are law. Seems like slander to me.

Of course, this is an extension of the extreme right-wing mantra that taxes, per se, are theft...even though taxes are codified law.

I suppose that when a police officer arrests a burglar....he/she is actually kidnapping the suspect??

I think Lembke is trying to garner votes from the extreme right by humiliating and insulting the unemployed. What's next...dropping a puppy on a bear trap for a few gags?

--Brent, www.wpatoday.org

WPA Today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:18 am

Here is what I don't understand. When the tax breaks were awarded, there was also a part of the bill that extended the benefits for all, for a period of one year, up to 99weeks. These are federally extended benefits, so how are they able to stop this. I understand they can with the State funded benefits, but not the Tiers, they are federally funded. It was signed into law. How is it that no one is looking into this.

Back to top Go down

Post by WPA Today Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi MaryKay,

States are free to turn away federal money. But you're pointing out a bitter irony here. The extended tax cuts for the wealthy are free and clear, because it's administered on the federal level. The extended unemployment benefits--since they're administered on the state level--are not quite so free and clear. So the "deal" back in December was even more lopsided than one might think, because GOP-controlled states can now block the extended benefits, but not the extended tax cuts. How do you like those apples??

Plutocracy at its finest, yes?

--Brent, www.wpatoday.org

WPA Today

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum