Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get?

+9
Maggie Mae
superstevies
503Depressed
SummerDawn2
mommafran
americatheneedy
lennon5
MoInSTL
ET
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 Empty Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just a simple question, how excited do you get when it's that time of the month to get your food stamp benefits added to your card? Have to admit that it's rather sad that the highpoint of my life comes from anticipating the benefits on my debit card. ACK!!!

Arrow

Back to top Go down

Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 Empty Re: Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get?

Post by americatheneedy Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:58 am

I can't believe it has come to this, but those of you who are getting food stamps, I sure hope you aren't ONE bit embarassed. You enjoy the little bit you get, the years you worked paid for it anyway! God Bless each one of you.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get? - Page 2 Empty Re: Food Stamp Benefits: How Excited Do You Get?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:05 pm

americatheneedy wrote: I can't believe it has come to this, but those of you who are getting food stamps, I sure hope you aren't ONE bit embarassed. You enjoy the little bit you get, the years you worked paid for it anyway! God Bless each one of you.

Thanks for your kind words and support. I never thought I would be in this situation. I worked hard all my life to enjoy the successful job I had and the easy going lifestyle I enjoyed once. I did everything right, I worked through high school and college, went back for a second college degree when I was in my early 40's only to find myself in the position I am in today. It isn't fair. I know it sounds like I am feeling sorry for myself, but I am really angry. My generation built this economy and now we are thrown out to pasture to fend for ourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrync Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 pm

in my state the EBT card has an american flag on the front, so i wave it proudly at the check out counter....

Terrync

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm

In Ca. We have a beautiful picture of the Golden Gate Bridge....It's like a vacatino everytime I take it out. I click my heals and wish I was there. LOL
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Wed May 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I was spanked on the hand until June 1.. then i can apply NO one will tell me why and they refuse to send anything...
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Wed May 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks for your kind words and support. I never thought I would be in this situation. I worked hard all my life to enjoy the successful job I had and the easy going lifestyle I enjoyed once. I did everything right, I worked through high school and college, went back for a second college degree when I was in my early 40's only to find myself in the position I am in today. It isn't fair. I know it sounds like I am feeling sorry for myself, but I am really angry. My generation built this economy and now we are thrown out to pasture to fend for ourselves.[/quote]

How I feel real angry,,, I wish i could let go of that but cant,,, I cant even make a nice dinner for my sons birthday today... yes ANGRY Evil or Very Mad
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I know that it doesn't help, but we should all get pissed off once in awhile, or maybe more than once in awhile. It makes us stronger, the "we're not going to take it anymore" kind of stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Displaced Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 pm

I was DENIED because I am a part-time graduate student (1 class, 1 night a week) and also work part-time.

Only make $400 a month. Guess I gotta quit trying to better myself so much.

Miss Displaced

http://missdisplaced.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum